Pulsar Reticle Manager for Digisight N550 is a programm designed to edit and create reticles for the Digisight N550 riflescope. The new software features user-friendly interface, improved graphics and outstanding performance. The software provides you a unique opportunity to enhance your shooting experience and extend capabilities of your Digisight N550.
Download a Video Guide for Pulsar Reticle Manager (29Mb) link
On this page you will find alternative reticles that you can upload to your Digisight N750
Please note that due to peculiarities of OLED display technology, after upload of a new reticle, you may notice on the riflescope’s display residual “ghost image” of the previous reticle.
The “ghost image” looks like semitransparent white lines. The image may appear if a new reticle does not contain elements (such as lines, circles, bars etc.) of the previous reticle.
In the light of the aforesaid, we strongly suggest that you decide on the type of the reticle to be uploaded only once to avoid changing it in the future.
We do not take any responsibility for the claims in connection with “ghost image” arisen due to multiple upload of new reticles.
Reticle upload procedure:
1) Download the .rar file to your PC and extract it.
2) Turn on the scope and attach to the PC using a standard miniUSB cable. The scope will be detected as a HID device.
3) Launch .exe file of the reticle you chose. A preview box will show the reticle to upload. The dialog box also displays connection status between the scope and PC “Connected” (scope was detected) or “Disconnected” (scope was not detected).
4) Click “Upload Reticle” to upload a reticle.
5) If the reticle is successfully uploaded into the scope, you will see the new reticle on the display of your scope right away.
Click the link to download reticles.
Last update: August 14th, 2012